When you are looking for roughness and power Massimo Mephisto is our guy, he combines distorted aggression with out of this world atmospheres, deep and dark are the guidelines within his sets.
You might know him as the man who brings chaos and sweat to the dance floor.
This liveset by Substance and Program was recorded at a private party somewhere in the Belgian wasteland. It gives a sneak preview of the new sounds you can expect from this producers duo in the future . Stay tuned as their second EP on Thrill Recordings is scheduled for this october.
We survived the first Tomorrowland weekend barely, and the next one is just around the corner, miauuuuuw, this is gonna hurt 🙂
From the ultradeep house beats of Gols to the emotional rollercoatser of The Jelly Bellies to the Chicago jacking House of Yannick Robyns. On to the brilliantly crafter House-to-Techno set by Esther Duijn… techno mayhem with Svemirski (almost wanted to cry during the sit-down, never had that happen, thank you). Tom Dazing went vinyl only with a hard-as-nails set… Trixy took it up a notch and the last one turned out to be the abolsute cherry on top: Redhead, belgian techno weltmeister.
We had a bunch of amazing moments thanks to the sweet people who danced in the tunnel, too much to mention but one was very special for me: an American girl wandered in, had a bit of a culture shock not having been exposed to our “european” techno hammering, and after adjusting in the entrance she ventured in and danced until the end really… When she went out she said “I never heard this type of music, it scared me, it’s complete madness. But I’m happy to have heard just how much different electronic music styles there can be”. Gave me a kiss and a thank you and went off into the night…
This is why Coincidence Records hosts the tunnel at a “commercial” festival like Tomorrowland. It’s easy to play for people who know you. It’s fucking hard to convince people that your art deserves their love too. So when even just that one girl goes back to the USA and maybe will download a mix from some Techno DJ, our mission is complete.
See you all next week. We the People Of Tomorrow. We will always follow Dr. Motte ‘s belief of what Techno is: We are one family.
Relish our latest free track brought to you by Substance and Program as a prelude to our new EP scheduled for release later this year on the Thrill Recordings label. But there is more, the track comes with its very own mind bending video clip that makes this release a one of a kind gem for your audiovisual pleasure. Big thanks to Malika Maria atwOrk for the great visuals laced with acid.
Hello Thrill seekers, today we have a special guest mix from 2 of our label captains. Tom Dazing & Massimo Mephisto recorded this set during their performance at the Inside Out Boat in Liege last summer. With a new year coming up, we are most happy to put this set online, providing an inside look into the mind of these guys. Enjoy the season and feel the tension between every mix. Peace out.
01. Ben Klock – Red Alert (Original Mix)
02. DJ Bone – The Vibe (Original Mix)
03. Floorplan – Living It Up (Original Mix)
04. Markus Suckut – Vibrant (Original Mix)
05. Dimi Angelis & Jeroen Search – Functie (Original mix)
06. Stevie P – Arachnid (Original Mix)
07. Marcelus – Warhead (Original Mix)
08. Lewis Fautzi & Nuklear Default – Clearing (Original Mix)
09. K Hand – These Sounds Lead The Way (Original Mix)
10. Gary Beck – Video Siren (Original Mix)
11. Daft Punk – Rock ‘n Roll (Original Mix)
12. Regis – Lapal (Original Mix)
13. Marcel Dettmann – Sepia 807 (Original Mix)
14. Ritzi Lee – Reversed Processed (Original Mix)
15. Clouds – Local Bubble (Original Mix)
16. Little Nobody – Behind The Meme Claw (DJ T-1000 Drums And Weapons Remix)
17. Pilo – Ubstraction (Jazz Yo Self Mix)
18. Clouds – Chained To a Dead Camel (Original Mix)
19. Delta Funktionen – Onkalo (Karenn Remix)
20. Mike Dehnert – Pneumatic (Original Mix)
21. Berk Offset – Waschbeckenbodengymnastik (Phil Kieran Remix)
22. Chris Colburn – Dilemmas (Original Mix)
23. Clouds – Those Cracks In Your Face, Do They Hurt? (Original Mix)
24. Regis – He2 (Original Mix)
25. MPIA3 – Untitled (Original Mix)
26. Secret Acid Outro (Original Mix)
Greetings podcast lovers. Our next guests are 2 Ghent based friends and studio freaks who bring a strong new sound to the label. Their persistent studio work is resulting in a big amount of great new tracks. Together they also form 2/4 of Noose Brigade, providing a studio hangout filled with creativity. Their first EP already got released some months ago but you can expect a lot more stuff from these guys real soon. Here is your weekly message, straight from the core of Thrill Recordings. Thank you for listening!
All tracks written and produced by Substance and Program & Noose Brigade.
Hello friends, thanks for tuning in again on our weekly musical awareness project. We’re getting closer to our Thrill Recordings party at Sioux, Ghent this saturday, so here’s our last (but certainly not least) DJ on the line up for this night. His style is less heavy than the rest of our crew, but contains a deep, dirty signature sound that’s very typical for the label. Me and Gols released some tracks in the past on Monique Musique, Fantastic Friends, Kina Music, and our own imprint Thrill Recordings. See you this saturday for a night to remember.
2. Unknown – The Doors Soft parade version
3. Dimitri Andreas, Rainer Weichhold – Secret drums
4. MRZ – feather fiction
5. Apollonia – Visa americian
6. Dewalta – Locke
7. Danilo Schneider – L’ecole (Buck rmx)
8. Anthea – Numb
9. Frankie – Un peu d’ailleurs
10. Carlo Lio – What it is (Phil Weeks Ghetto dub)
11. Verustenas (Federico Molinari rmx)
12. Andrea Oliva – Backstage
13. Chris Carrier, Hector Moralez – Lotus Seven
15. Nyma – Euphoria
16. Livio & Roby – The old skull
17. Re-Up – Visna B
18. Matt John – Radio Sef
Hello folks, sorry for our small delay in broadcast but we were having a nice holiday break on the beautiful party island of Ibiza. Our next chapter is brought to you by Massimo Mephisto, responsible for the PR and party campaign of the label, and also providing great insights in the studio. He has done some strong work together with Thomas Moon which resulted in a release for Tulipa Recordings, but now he’s our helping hand in the new Noose Brigade project for Thrill Recordings. His style can vary from time to time, but is very much characterized with an industrial, off-beat signature. I can say no more because we are still exhausted from our trip so here is your next hour.
1. Lucy – Milgram Experiment
2. Traversable Wormhole Nexus
3. Function – Incubation (Ritual)
4. Planetary Assault Systems – Function 4 (Lucy Remix)
5. Eomac- Spoock (Lucy Remix)
6. Niereich – Flow Velocity (Perc Remix)
7. Truss – Ganymede (Perc Remix)
8. Alexey Volkov- Nomad (Tommy Four Seven Remix)
9. Tommy Four Seven- G (Regis Remix)
10. Xhin- Blinding Truth
11. Lucy-Eon (Truss Remix)
Hi there, welcome to the second edition of our podcast. For this episode we’ve invited Stevie P , who has been a long time partner in crime for the Thrill Recordings label. He recently perfected and reorientated his sound more into the new sound of the label, bringing a chordy detroit and deep energetic techno set. He has released on stir sound, spur rec, stab rec, mowar and he has also done 2 Ep’s for us so far . we’ve got a lot more interesting tracks from him in the near future and he’s also getting attention of some bigger techno names. Check him out while you still can 2nd of november at Sioux Ghent. Enjoy the ride!
1. intro: Blawan – And both his sons (locked groove)
2. Hiss:1292 – An ethereal world created through the poetic imagination
3. Lucy & Silent Servant – Dormancy survivors
4. Planetary Assault Systems – Wriss
5. FBK – She brought me there
6. Jeroen Search – Momentum
7. Mark Broom – Silenced (part 2)
8. Regis – S/He 2
9. Sleeparchive – A man dies in the street Pt.1(B2)
10. Benjamin Damage – 010X (Truncate remix)
11. Etapp Kyle – Astra
12. Jonas Kopp – Telergi’a
13. Markus Suckut – Vibrant
14. Shifted – Over
15. Clouds – Chained to a dead camel (Edit select rave tool)
16. Inigo Kennedy – Emitter
17. Planetary Assault Systems – Bell blocker
Welcome to our podcast. In the coming hour we will highlight the music of the acts and artists performing for the Thrill Recordings label. Our first set is by yours truely. It’s hard to give a summary about yourself but this set is taking you on a trip between the boundaries of raw house and stripped techno. The label wants to give local producers a chance to enfold themselves and we hope to reach people that are struck by the hunger, the eagerness and the curiosity to surrender their bodies to sound. Thank you for listening and enjoy.
1. Marcel dettmann – Linux
2. Alex OSmith – Mid 90’s
3. Theo Parrish – Black Mist (extended version)
4. Chevel – Hearing
5. Heiko Laux – Hangin
6. Jeroen Search – Momentum
7. Len Faki & Johannes Heil – The Octopuss
8. Jeroen Search – The Future Is Ours
9. Code 6 – Q.u.a.d 1
10.DJESP – The Birdman
11. S.E.P.E – Pikachu Kills The Hulk
12. DJSneak – Stupid Dog
13. Marcel Dettmann – Translation One
14. Floorplan – Let’s Ride
15. Raffaele Attanasio – Envlp
16. Sub Space – Locked Groove 15
17. Little Nobody – Behind the Meme Claw (DJ T-1000’s Drums and Weapons Remake)
18. Phil Kieran – Empty Vessels (gary beck remix)
19. Reinhard Voigt – Robson Ponte
20. DJ Qu – Circuit
21. Marcel Fengler – 6 In ARow
22. Takaaki Itoh – Slicer
23. Ricardo Villalobos – Unknown